Thursday, February 10, 2011

Crop for a Cure Winners!

It is time to announce the winner of the Paper Pretties Crop for a Cure challenge.  Before I announce the winner, I want to thank the 5 ladies that participated in our challenge and donated to the JDRF through Crop for a Cure!

The winner of the challenge prize "Imagine" is....Pam L!  Congrats Pam.  I will get your set mailed out to you right away!

For the other 4 ladies who participated (Brenna, Delia, Lisa and Natalie)...please send me an email at hlrcrafts at hotmail dot com with your choice of 3 digi images from the Paper Pretties store!

Everyone is a winner!!!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats Pam L., enjoy your gorgeous stamp!!

    Thanks so much Heather for the free digis, you are the best!!! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh gee thanks. I am sooooo happy!!!!!

    ReplyDelete